Sponsoring a PSSUG Meeting
The Philadelphia SQL Server Users Group (PSSUG) is a community of SQL Server database professionals, specializing in DBA, Database Development, and Business Intelligence topics. We meet monthly in different locations throughout the Greater Philadelphia and South Jersey area. PSSUG is a 501(c)(3) (not for profit) organization.
The main meeting is scheduled monthly on the first Tuesday each month from 5:30 to 8:00pm. The location is usually the Microsoft Offices in Malvern, PA.
Your benefits as a sponsor
When you sponsor a meeting you will receive:
- We will Mention you as a sponsor and include your Logo and up to 200 words of your choosing in the two invite emails that go out to our list of SQL Server professionals.
- The same information about you will be on the official signup page for the meeting.
- At the meeting you can select from one of the following choices:
- You attend the meeting in person. You can address the group for up to 10 minutes at the beginning or end of the meeting.
- You provide one or two slides for the organizer to present at the beginning of the meeting. In that case you do not need to attend in person.
- Our list currently consists of ~1000 SQL Server professionals and the meeting usually has ~50 attendees.
- We will organize the meeting, find a speaker and a room and get the food and drinks for the evening.
- The cost to sponsor a single meeting is $400 USD.
- Please contact Sebastian@pssug.org if you are interested in sponsoring a meeting.